I’ve create an alternate version of the Flipbook Interaction that addresses some issues but comes at the cost of having to remove the page curl animation. If you can live without the animation that appears at the bottom right hand corner of the published Flipbook, the version provided in the link below has addressed the following issues:
- Pages tearing off or getting stuck, sometimes revealing the fuchsia color we all love :-)
- Offset position when inserted into an Articulate Presenter Tab (No Intro page)
- Resume now works when Inserted into an Articulate Presenter Tab
- Images set to zoom in a new browser window now work when inserted into and published from Articulate Presenter
- General instability has been optimized and corrected
This version was created with the files that are provided with the Articulate Engage SDK. Any custom interaction built with the SDK is not supported by Articulate and is provided as is. I have done extensive testing with this and have not come across any issues when using this alternate version. However, in some cases, previous versions of the Flipbook require rebuilding from scratch where others convert to this new version without any issues. Regardless, all previous Flipbook interactions have to be opened in this new version and republished before the change will take effect.
Just … Download… Extract… and Double-click to install!